NBA and Soccer News
Your choice of shafts generally depends on your hand size. You feel good rod handle is comfortable and allows you full control of the club, and the full swing of the rod can handle. There are three types of grip method: baseball grip or fingers, overlapping grip and the interlocking grip.
Fingers / Baseball Grip
With this type of golf Grip, the left index finger of your right hands on the side.
With this type of golf Grip, your right hand little finger and left index finger intertwined.
Overlapping Grip also called Vardon Grip, because it is due to the use of popular Harry Vardon open. With this type of golf shafts, your right hand little finger on your left index finger and middle finger to form the groove.
Leave a Reply
- Basketball tactics: analytical with coo...
- Basketball tactics: comprehensive inter...
- Basketball Skills: Basketball center fo...
- Swing – hit the golf club swing
- Basic golf grip posture
- Basic Golf Basic stance – how to ...
- Three-step layup specific steps and pre...
- Point guard Defensive
- Point guard without the ball Moving
- Point guard shooting